Efficient Walk-In Clinic in Roswell, GA
Why wait a long time to be seen in the hospital emergency room when you can come to us? We provide fast, effective treatment for emergencies that are not life threatening at our walk-in clinic in Roswell, GA.
Immediate Medical Help for Emergencies at Our Roswell, GA, Walk-In Clinic
What do you do in the middle of the night when your son has a raging fever or on Saturday when your daughter breaks a bone playing soccer?
Medical emergencies frequently happen when your primary doctor is not available. When situations such as these occur, rather than visit the emergency room, come to our Roswell, GA, walk-in clinic. We are here to treat you for the following emergencies:
- High fevers, sore throats, chills, and other flu- or cold-like symptoms
- Earaches and sinus infections
- Broken bones, sprains, or torn ligaments
- Allergic reactions to food, plants, or insect bites
- Minor burns and cuts
When to Go to the Emergency Room
If you believe you are experiencing a medical emergency that is life threatening, you should not visit an urgent care center. Go directly to the emergency room or call 911 if you experience any of the following problems:
- Symptoms of a stroke
- Symptoms of a heart attack
- Major burns
- Broken bones protruding from the skin
- Difficulty breathing and pressure on your chest
- Any other time you believe your life or body is in serious danger
Follow-Up Visits Available
When you come to us for urgent care, you are welcome to come back to ensure your problems are taken care of. When you come for follow-up visits, your records are readily available, so we can give you informed instruction and help for further care.